It's been a while since we did one of these weekly round up things - there's still plenty abuzz about remote work every week, so let's do one for old time sake, shall we?
- The Visual Communications and Infographic wizards over at Piktochart shared 4 Skills Needed to be Successful at Remote Work, authored by Jacqueline Jensen. Jensen notes that "there appears to be a disconnect between how someone who has worked in a traditional work environment can acquire skills needed to excel in a remote role."
- BOSS Magazine notes that employees are often hesitant to relocate due to increased cost of living and commuting, and offers up Remote Work as a solution, concluding that "Remote work today can be a win-win for both employers and employees."
- Here is a cool Reddit discussion about weighing the digital nomad lifestyle against the desire to "settle down" and make long-term meaningful connections.
- Frank Liardett at Reffind explains why Remote Work is the best reward an employee can receive.
- Zapier's Melanie Pinola outlines the 7 Biggest Remote Work Challenges and How To Avoid Them.
Have a great weekend everyone!