Looking for Rockstar Online Event Marketing Intern for fast-growing gamified social video platform
Angel Ong — Company based in Ooosh for Startups Unit 803, 8/F, Lai Cheong Factory Building, 479 Castle Peak Rd, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
Remo is a fully remote working company that helps remote workers and online users build better and more authentic relationships online with our video platform.
Our product Remo Conference is the first-ever virtual networking event platform to allow people to have face-to-face networking just like at offline events. The #1 reason why people go to offline events is to network with their peers, but today webinars don't offer this experience. Remo provides a virtual networking experience that allows attendees to meet each other like at an offline event.
Join our growing team with opportunity for remote workers or, if you are from HK, you may join us in our office. Get to know us from our mother company! https://vanna.com/companies/explore/riotlysocial
What you will learn
* Apprenticeship-based internship meaning you will get high bandwidth learning and knowledge gains, if you have the motivation you will learn more in 1 month than 3 years at a normal office!
* Working directly with the growth lead and CEO and will get one-on-one mentorship
* Learn how to do growth hacking (a skill set every large corp and startup will pay big bucks for)
* Learn how to organize online events, connect with leaders and promote events online in an effective way
* Learn to take ownership and execute an event end to end
What you will do
* Organize online meet up and discussion events using our Remo.co conference platform
* Promote the event in Facebook/Slack/LinkedIn and community groups
* Research the market and identify the right-fit event.
* Connect with potential speakers
* Create and deploy Google Adwords, FB ads, landing pages, and email sequences
* Develop leads and talk with community owners
* Engage the attendees pre and post the event
What you need to succeed
* Must have amazing written English
* Open to feedback and quick learner
* Must be independent, have common sense, and crazy proactive
* Has worked remotely before or open to working remotely
* Loves marketing and experimentation
* Is passionate about doing something in your own time (e.g., write a blog, exercise) and can demonstrate that
How to apply
Kindly send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org