Data Scientist / Data Engineer
ANTENNA — Company based in New York, NY
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
At ANTENNA, we’re building measurement & analytics tools for subscription businesses. Our goal is to help companies transition from traditional revenue models to build direct, long-term relationships with their customers. You can read more about us here.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to take our MVP and build it into a best-in-class solution. In this role, you’ll be expected to be a rockstar Data Scientist – but also wear Data Engineer and Data Analyst hats from time to time.
If you’re obsessed with how data drives decision-making, subscription businesses, and want an intense learning environment where you’ll be able to touch every part of the business – this opportunity is for you.
Who You Are
- You’re craving the intense, rewarding experience of building a tool that positively influences everything we watch, read, and listen to.
- You love data – and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what insights can be gleaned from it.
- Expert in Python and PostgreSQL.
- Proficient with big data technologies like Spark.
- Experience with advanced data modeling and predictive analytics.
- Deep understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., probability distribution, regression analysis).
- Can explain how models and systems work to both non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- ~3+ years of experience accessing databases and building models to analyze user behavior.
- English proficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Make our data the most accurate in the business – assess the viability of new data sources, tinker with different approaches, and combine methods to ensure this happens.
- Predictive modeling to predict trends in our data (e.g. cancellation behavior).
- Use statistical inference to project our data onto the general population and correct biases.
- Build out our coverage universe so that we can provide accurate information on every subscription business within our purview.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.