Marketing Data Analyst
Athletic Greens — Company based in Anywhere
Athletic Greens is seeking a talented Marketing Data Analyst to help our team acquire and retain customers efficiently at scale. You are an analytical thinker who can effectively communicate data and insights to optimize the organization’s marketing strategies. The Marketing Data Analyst at Athletic Greens is a hybrid of data science, business intelligence, and analytics. In this role, you will analyze the performance of marketingprograms, customer cohorts, and website conversion funnels. You will work closely with with the Marketing, Finance, and Operations teams to develop dashboards and reports, and your input will help shape key business decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze paid marketing channel performance, incorporating innovative methodologies to inform optimization strategies across acquisition and retention
- Track web analytics and user behaviors including funnel metrics, path to purchase, and audience segment dynamics
- Identify high LTV customer insights and segments and help automate targeted prospecting initiatives to drive media investment strategies that maximize ROAS
- Develop multi-touch marketing attribution models to help inform spend allocation and media mix
- Build dashboards, reports, and alerting systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns, customers and operations.
- Partner with different departments to design and launch A/B testing experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies, and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals.
- Communicate your findings in presentations, build dashboards and visualizations, and be the go-to person for questions about data.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4 years of marketing and business analytics experience, preferably at a consumer products, eComm, subscription based company
- Experience with performance marketing data analytics, customer segmentation, attribution modeling, web analytics, and regression analysis
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language (SQL, Python, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business insights and effectively communicative clear recommendations.
- Proficient in web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar etc) and UTM tracking best practices.
- Data visualization skills (Mode, Tableau, Looker etc) and experience building dashboards for cross-functional distribution.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Passionate about connecting with audience segments across health, wellness, and fitness Excellent communication skills with a hunger to work with innovative project and team management technologies – this job is 100% remote
While this is a remote position, we prefer someone based in a North American time zone!