Awesome Motive, Inc. — Company based in West Palm Beach, Florida
To love this role, here's the type of person you are:
- You're a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You're analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- You have a passion for excellence.
- You're proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You're able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- You're good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning.
- You're credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication skills who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You're innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Ensure deadlines are realistic and consistently met.
- Keep all projects on time, on budget and flowing freely.
- Communicate well and create written processes that lead to success.
- Properly allocate human-resources for maximum return.
- Examine product for new features, bugs, sticking points, success rate and develop a roadmap for improvements.
- Work with Development and Design team members to implement these improvements.
- Wireframe and thoroughly scope out new features.
- Make sure your team hits their goals, gets continuing education and is generally happy.
Key Performance Indicators
- The number of project deadlines met.
- The quality of the final product
- REQUIRED: 5 Years of experience as a Product Manager, or a similar role.
- REQUIRED: GANT chart / decision tree experience.
- REQUIRED: Software background.
- Effective at leading and developing a team. Knows how to pull great people together to accomplish significant tasks. Recognizes that a team is stronger than an individual and involves other people in the process.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Knows how to make things better. Makes good decisions that reflect the organization's core values internally and externally in relationships.
- Able to examine a large set of data and boil it down to next steps and a thorough scope of work, and wireframe to execute those steps.
- Able to create and execute a strategic plan that can be implemented by the product's Development team. Demonstrates ownership of both process and outcomes.
We are the people behind WPBeginner, OptinMonster, MonsterInsights, WPForms, List25, and more. We believe in creating awesome user experiences. We are humbly considered thought leaders by many in our space because of our rapid growth and innovations. Whatever the market conditions or current trends, you will always find Awesome Motive leading the way to help our customers gain competitive business advantage and stay ahead of the curve.
How to apply
Submit your cover letter and resume through our hiring portal: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/awesomemotivecom/view/P_AAAAAADAAADK2_EMz5vqjm?trackingTag=remotelyAwesomeJobsCom