Frontend Web Developer
Cadence Labs — Company based in Remote
Cadence Labs is looking for an experienced remote web developer to join our remote-first team of developers! Only applicants from the United States will be considered.
Why work for Cadence Labs?
You’ll work on a variety of Magento, Shopify, WordPress and custom web applications for brands large & small. This is a great position if you are detail oriented, have an eye for design, and love being challenged to build unique websites.
We are an agency started by, and run by, developers! We get it, and we’re growing: Cadence Labs was ranked as the #1 fastest growing company in Boulder, Colorado by the Mercury 100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019!
This role would be responsible for:
- Magento 1.x and 2.x theme development.
- Shopify theme development.
- WordPress & WooCommerce theme development.
- UX and performance improvements.
- You’re an expert with using CSS, SCSS, LESS and a range of JS frameworks.
- You’re a self-starter, eager to learn and hone your skills.
- You’re experienced with building themes for Magento or Shopify.
- You’re a pro with the command line, git, and your local environment.
- Previous Web Dev Agency Experience
- Magento Certification
- Experience with React
What you get:
- Competitive Salary (DOE).
- Matching 401(k) Plan.
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance, supplemental vision, ad&d, and disability available.
- Chance to grow your skills & work on a wide variety of projects.
- Be a part of a small, hard-working team.
- Flexible Schedule, Core Hours are 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Mountain Time