Front End Developer
Chili Piper — Company based in New York
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
Chili Piper is seeking talented, motivated engineers to join our fully remote team building interactive data applications. As a part of growing front-end team, you will work with designers to constantly improving our users’ experience. You will also collaborate with others throughout our organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
On the front-end team, we feel strongly about developing solutions that are both technically and aesthetically sound. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our applications and environment. We work closely together, with a healthy and non-combative review process aimed at improving code as well as developing each other’s skills. In short, we strive to write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code; and we are seeking a new contributor to our already highly effective team.
● Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
● Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
● Develop applications in languages including React JS
● Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code Skills
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (2+ years of work experience with React)
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
How to apply
Please apply using this url and upload your Resume/CV: