Senior Back-end Developers
CodementorX — Company based in San Francisco
via We Work Remotely
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for multiple remote back-end developers comfortable working with cross functional teams in building great web applications. In addition to delivering quality code on time, you will be expected to contribute in architectural review and design.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with front-end developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- 3+ years of work experience in programming, ideally in a remote environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Effective and reliable communicator
- Pays attention to every line of code and every unit test
- Ability to be productive on a rapidly growing team
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and implement best programming practices
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- 2 years of experience developing in technologies such as Ruby on Rails and PHP/Laravel
- Front-end experience is bonus
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Has a problem-solving mindset
Please submit an application here and make sure to include as much information as possible, including your CV, LinkedIn and Stackoverflow/Github profile.