Full Time: Senior Frontend Developer with Angular JS 2 (Homeoffice / Flexible)
Digistore24 GmbH — Company based in Remote
This is a full-time remote position, we accept applications from anywhere in the world.
>> Check out our job video and our careers page to see if we would be a good fit.<<
At Digistore24 we develop software that has an impact on thousands of small and medium sized businesses every day. If you are man of action who loves to work in a small, family-like team and who has the passion and work ethic to develop great software products, we are the right fit for you.
We are one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. Our core platform is an automation solution developed by a small and extremely competent team. It provides a complete infrastructure to over 100.000 entrepreneurs to build a scalable online business with millions of customers.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer with high motivation, a keen interest in our business use case and a sense for good user experience and beautiful design. You should be very familiar with AngularJS 2 and have an uncompromising drive to design beautiful interfaces.
It is also important to us that you have already created a complex web application, that you have experience in agile development processes, and that you consider first-class, clean, and easily testable code as the basis of your work. You should also bring with you:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Min. 5 years of professional experience along with a proven track record of delivering complex web projects in a leading role
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to improve architecture and code quality by refactoring
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. (Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with agile development methods +Good English language skills with German being an asset
If you bring that to the table and identify with our culture, you are welcome as a valuable member of our team. We are looking for long-term relationships and we try to get you into the project that suits you the most.
We give so that you can contribute. If that scares you off, very well - then you do not make a bad investment and either do we. If you like our approach, then we would be really happy to hear from you.
We do not want to assess your skills and motivation solely based on diplomas and certificates. Show us what you did. We are interested in all projects of your previous occupations, own projects, your code on Github, etc.
Please send your application via our jobs page and upload your resume (PDF) as well as all the work samples you think are necessary.
When everything goes well, we will get back to you and have a short phone call. The next steps will be:
- a code test
- an interview with our CEO and the tech team
- a final feedback and a job offer within 2 weeks time
If you have questions concerning this position, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com