Executive Assistant (Remote)
Riotly Social Media — Company based in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
We are looking for a Remote Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s CEO.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is a positive, goal-oriented person who continuously seeks opportunities for personal and professional growth. High integrity, discretion, and the ability to anticipate needs, drive to exceed expectations, and work efficiently are all important skills for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a team with the most talented, customer-obsessed, mission-driven people -- and to utilize your Administrative skills to contribute to a thriving company that is quickly becoming a leader in the industry.
If you believe this is you, we would love to meet you!
What you will learn
- Work directly with the CEO and learn how to operate a highly effective team and lead a company
- Understand how to growth hack and grow a company from scratch
- Learn to work in a fast pace environment that is in an exciting space that is creating a new category of software never done before
What you will do
- Attend meetings with the CEO to take notes and ensure that all tasks are clear with the team, make a follow up on progress
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO when he is not available and take notes to send to the CEO
- Manage CEO emails
- Manage CEO’s social media accounts, including contacting people on social media and following up with them and maintaining relationships
- Review, edit and proofread CEO blog posts and publish to different social media channels (Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Maintain contact with business/partner/customer relationships on behalf of the CEO
- Manage Calendar by scheduling meetings and adding any events the CEO needs to attend
- Special Projects - can range from doing research, to data analysis, to creative briefs, etc
- Schedule and make travel arrangements for CEO
- Keep the CEO aware of what’s happening in the office
What you need to succeed
- Must have amazing written and speaking English skills
- Must be available on call
- Must be independent, have common sense, crazy proactive, and attention to detail
- Have hardware suitable for the position at least during the trial period (a reliable laptop, mobile phone that can install and handle communication apps and good internet connection)
- Is passionate about doing something in your own time (e.g., write a blog, exercise) and can demonstrate that
- Must be tech savvy and has a passion for technology, computers, internet etc.
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Willing to learn new things
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, if you do not have experience, demonstrate your abilities by taking our tests
How to apply
Send you resume to email@example.com