Senior Front End Engineer
Inboxlab, Inc. — Company based in Denver, CO
Job Type: Full-time
Location: "Denver, CO", "New York, NY", "Montreal, ON", "West Hollywood, CA"
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Provide product management of Inboxlab brands, including execution of the product vision and coordination with creative, engineering, brand strategy, email and campaign management teams
- Work closely in teams composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
- Work with the product team to conceptualize and design a clean, intuitive and efficient experience with an elegant UI
- Develop the front-end user interface for the main backend web application used to manage Inboxlab’s various brands, apps and games
- Work closely with backend developers to integrate REST APIs and develop the application’s logic and features
- Communicate with the management team and translate business needs into technical specifications and requirements
- Integrate the UI and design for various products including websites, web apps, customized emails and more
- Ensuring that all web design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive
- Work in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING
- 4+ years working in a product development team/environment, collaborating with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
- 1+ years experience with ReactJS. Web application experience for administrative web portals or other forms of apps using React
- 5+ years experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience with integrating REST APIs in web application
- Experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories
- Excellent knowledge and experience in crafting simple, efficient and elegant user experiences through architecture and UI design/development
- Ability to communicate with end users and translate needs into technical requirements/specifications
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a teamExperience with MJML or other email frameworks a plus
Job Perks: - Culture… Our PEOPLE are everything! - Great Healthcare Benefits - Unlimited PTO - 12 Holidays - Amazing offices in WeWork Space - Gym and parking reimbursement - Small, inclusive team where opportunity is endless - Brand new pair of Allbirds on your birthday! - AWAY suitcase… stainless steal edition - Bose headphones - Competitive base salaries, performance based bonus plans and ability to grow quickly within a scaling team
Apply: This link will direct you to our career site. Please choose your desired location of the posting when applying.