Senior Software Engineer
InnerTrends — Company based in Romania
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
We are a customer engagement analytics platform that reshapes the way subscription business understand and use data to improve their services.
So, if you’re an enthusiastic, knowledge driven software engineer with a problem solving spirit, always looking for new ways of self-improving: we want you in our team! You'll have the opportunity to directly impact the technical evolution of our app by working on your own systems or optimizing and extending current systems. It's necessary to be relaxed working with custom code/frameworks and interacting with multiple technologies at once.
- 4+ years of experience in developing web applications
- a SOLID understanding of OOP paradigms
- experience in working with Sql and NoSql databases (Mysql,MongoDb)
- familiarity with linux systems and commands
Nice to have:
- experience in working with BigData (and systems that handles them)
- experience in working with Machine Learning algorithms and concepts
- experience in working with Google's BigQuery
- experience in designing functionalities/systems/products from scratch
- worked with/on RESTful API‘s
- experience with python, nodejs, docker
- an eye for efficiency
InnerTrends is a data science software platform designed to help subscription businesses increase customer engagement and retention.
Companies all over the world use our algorithms: Orange, Avon, 2Checkout, Customer.io, Lenovo.