Remote Web Developer
Launch Potato — Company based in Delray Beach, FL
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
This role is available to highly qualified remote workers.
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 1000 list for consistent revenue growth. We own and operate a portfolio of direct-to-consumer brands and use our marketing and technical expertise to reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. There is a lot to look forward to!
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 100% company-paid dental and life Insurance
- Monthly health insurance stipend and elective vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
- Dog-friendly workplace, we love dogs!
As a full-time Web Developer, you’ll have an opportunity to focus on development for multiple consumer-facing digital brands that interact with millions of people. You’ll be working with our global engineering team to help us continue to produce highly performant, beautiful web experiences.
As a passionate, humble and self-motivated developer that sweats the small stuff, you’re a pragmatic problem-solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between "perfect, but takes forever to code" and "fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did."
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Designing and developing new sites and user funnels, quickly creating proof of concepts, testing, and iterating from there
- Timely delivery of highly performant, beautiful web experiences that users will love
- Executing in-code visual design decisions to ship code faster
- Solving cross-browser/application issues with a positive attitude, and more importantly, identifying creative solutions to work around (or prevent) them
- Understanding business outcomes and using metrics to develop better solutions
- Working cross-functionally to teach others and answer questions about the front-end proactively
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 3 years UI/UX development experience with high traffic websites or web applications
- Experience working at agencies, early-stage startups, or companies focused on performance marketing and digital advertising
- In-depth knowledge of user experience, usability, and user interaction design
- Thrive working with at least 6 hours of overlap with 9 am to 6 pm EST
- Extremely detail, visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to apply
Apply directly here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/launchpotatocom/view/P_AAAAAAFAAC7O-hybG_HJVa?trackingTag=remotelyawesomejobs