Senior/Principal Software Engineer
Metadata Inc. — Company based in Global but PST timezone
- 6+ years of experience as Software Engineer in Java
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat.
- Database knowledge in technology such as with SQL/NoSQL Database
- Experience with search engine such as ElasticSearch, Solr
- Must have hands-on experience with Linux (basic scripting language), Jenkins, Jira, Github
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests using junits, wiremocks
- Proven experience with performing code review and/or mentoring sessions
- 1+ year working with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or DigitalOcean
- Docker experience
- Excellent understanding of design patterns
- Proficient logical and analytical skillsFamiliar with working in Agile environment
- Strong English speaking skills
- Must be available during PST hours
As a plus
- Experience with big data technologies is a plus
- Some experience with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Reactjs, Jquery is nice-to-have
- Some experience with Python and data analytics is nice-to-have
- API integrations with CRMs (Salesforce), Marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot), Advertising channels (Facebook, LinkedinIn) — a huge Plus
- Flexible remote work
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Opportunities to work with Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics and new technologies
- Friendly supportive team
Working with a distributed global dev team to develop micro-services architecture platform for Metadata. As a member of HQ team, candidate will be working closely with VP of Engineering and expected to wear multiple hats. Main responsibilities include but not limit to produce high level technical design documents, implement/refactor code changes, write unit-tests, occasionally obtain merging/release responsibilities as well as rotation production support. Production support will include ability to tracing log errors, provide feedback to clients, provide quick turn-around or long-term solution.
Metadata provides a closed-loop account based marketing solution that amplifies your marketing campaigns with opt-in qualified leads. Our patented technology pulls your historical sales data, enriches it, profiles your ideal customer (both company and persona) and finally orchestrates the process of accelerating existing opportunities & targeting net new accounts.
Metadata clients include Cisco, Mulesoft, Payscale, Infoblox, Aerospike and many others.
Metadata is a seed funded martech+adtech startup in the world.
Our patented technology is the next generation marketing automation software.
The Metadata team is technical in nature, informal and diverse. We're currently looking to add talented+ambitious professionals to join the ride anticipation to the next growth stage