Software QA Tester - Remote
Numbrs Personal Finance AG — Company based in Global
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for testing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS, Android and Watch applications. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 1 year experience testing mobile and web applications
- experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- ISTQB Certification
- experience in test automation for mobile or web applications
- experience with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, Swift, C++, Python, Go and Scala