PriceYak — Company based in San Francisco
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: San Francisco
PriceYak helps sellers on eBay, Amazon, Shopify and other e-commerce platforms automate their drop shipping operations so they can focus on what they do best: their products and marketing. We run operations for eBay stores making up $170m in annual gross merchandise volume, about 2% of total GMV for eBay US.
As a support agent for PriceYak, you will be that friendly and patient team member who will help our customers navigate and learn our product, as well as the person to triage the severity of the issues that are being reported and frequently interface with our engineers.
We love teaching each other more about coding and technology in general.
- Writing thoughtful and empathetic replies to customer emails using our help desk software, Zendesk
- Writing and maintaining knowledge base articles, and identifying topics for new articles based on customer inquiries
- Creating engineering tickets for feature requests and bugs that our customers surface
- Working with our engineering team to debug software issues our customers encounter
- Assisting product development by conveying customer feedback
- Genuine love for helping people and high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional written English communication skills, including the ability to write precisely and succinctly
- Attention to detail
- Comfort with working remotely and independently
- Generally tech-savvy
- Drive to do it better than it's ever been done before
This is a 100% remote position and reports to the Head of Product and Customer Success. You'll be able to work from home (or from anywhere else) with flexible hours.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org