Wordpress Full-Stack Developer Expert
Programination — Company based in U.S. Pacific Time Zones Only
Job Type: Full-time
Location: U.S. Pacific Time Zones Only
For Immediate Consideration
- MUST be located in the U.S. (Pacific Time zone)
- Full-Time Availability (Contract)
- Potentially starting THIS week: Send your availability for a 3 hour interview (THIS WEEK) vetting process with the client
- MUST have a portfolio of previous work and a Resume
About the Wordpress Full-Stack Developer Expert position
We are looking for an outstanding Wordpress Full-Stack Developer Expert to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client's website. You will help building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Wordpress Developer Expert requirements are:
4+ years' of relevant experience
Wordpress, strong knowledge in building custom Wordpress themes/plugins and admin tools.
Strong attention to detail
Professional that understands the importance of craftsmanship and incremental delivery
Comfortable with the uncertainty of working with new technologies
Strong and clear communicator that can listen to their team as well as clearly articulate their ideas
A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
Experience with React is a nice to have but not required
A keen sense of design. You know when that button color just looks out of place and you fix it
You're that someone with these relevant skills:
Full stack engineer: comfortable wearing the frontend engineer and sometimes the backend engineer hat.
- Strong knowledge in building custom Wordpress themes/plugins and admin tools.
- Expertise in building complex, responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience operating and deploying frontend applications
- Agile software development experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Create and maintain email templates in HTML/CSS that are responsive across device type and browser
- Ability to translate sketch designs into code
- Basic command line experience
- Proficient using GIT
- Photoshop knowledge is a plus but not required
Some of the things you'll do:
- You will collaborate with our client's Marketing and Design on building out a new website to showcase and strengthen our brand.
- You will build tooling that our client's marketing and product team will use every day to help make their job easier.