Senior Software Developer (EMEA)
Qualio — Company based in Dublin, Ireland
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
What’s the opportunity?
What will you be doing
Ideally, you will be comfortable working on client facing interfaces as well as deep down in the engine room. You will be working closely with our existing team, developing new features and improving existing ones. You will also have the opportunity to be an active influencer in technical discussions and contribute to the development of our internal systems and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly getting up to speed on core technologies and the Qualio software development life-cycle;
- Working independently to develop and implement new product features as a core member of our product team;
- Contributing as an active voice to discussions around new technologies and tools for application development;
- Supporting other team members with their assigned work, and assisting with code reviews.
What experience do you need?
- Expertise in creating web applications using object-oriented Python, evidenced by at least three years of professional experience;
- Proficiency in at least one of Python frameworks;
- Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred);
- Experience with Celery, REST APIs, e2e and unit testing and Hands-on Git experience;
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD, web security and DevOps - Unix based OS (Debian/Ubuntu): cron, automation via bash scripting, monit etc.;
- Experience with using Docker in a production environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
Bonus for experience with:
- Professional experience with Pyramid and Flask web frameworks;
- Proficiency in: AngularJS, React/Redux;
- Experience with SqlAlchemy, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis;
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn concepts of GraphQL APIs.
- This role requires a strong technical background and high-level of competency using our chosen technologies.
- Due to the global nature of our company, you will have opportunities to travel between our offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Wroclaw, Poland.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Meaningful equity;
- Flexible holidays;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
To apply: https://workable.com/j/7AA5383A84