Radix DLT — Company based in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
At Radix we are looking for an inventive and creative Test Analyst who is well versed in exploratory testing and finds value in driving story development through user-centric examples. You will explore Radix’s distributed ledger technology (DLT) and products, in order to discover ways to break our software and identify potential problems, thus helping to improve the quality and reliability of our technologies.
We are looking for you to help guide better software design with your expert knowledge of testing, and champion proper development practice in order to ensure that our software meets the highest standards.
Some of the things you will do:
- Work closely with Product Owner and Developers to define acceptance criteria and definition of done for both stories and releases.
- Conduct exploratory testing for individual stories and release candidates using charters and appropriate techniques in order to discover potential problems.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure acceptance criteria are met and where possible automated using the Given/When/Then format.
- Develop guidelines that encourage better testing and testability, increase test coverage and improve the release process.
- Measure how closely the product meets the quality goals set forth by the stakeholders, including risk as it applies to the quality of the product.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the entire team.
Some things we expect you to know/have:
- 5+ years experience as a Test Analyst / Test Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge and applied expertise of test practices, including exploratory test techniques.
- Experience with DevOps tools for Continuous Integration (CI) testing.
- Ability to clearly communicate test results (using relevant tooling/dashboards).
- Knowledge of git, branching, continuous integration.
- Have done and like to do demonstrably hard things.
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, quality code.
- Interest on DLT/Blockchain Technologies.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
Some things that will really help you stand out:
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain technology such as decentralization and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience with ATDD or BDD
- Experience on Distributed Networks testing.
- Experience of Network Security testing.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with state management, preferably RxJS
- Relevant International Software Testing Qualifications Board and technical certifications are beneficial.
You will be required to spend 3 months located with our CTO, Dan, in Stoke, England for onboarding. After this period, you may locate anywhere