Product Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
Remote-how — Company based in Bali
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
We’re looking for a product marketing manager for a full-time remote job to join the Remote-how team!
- Studying company products
- Translating technical details into benefits for the user
- Following and analyzing market trends to position products
- Developing product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Working with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Testing marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role (remote work experience will be a plus)
- Proficiency in English
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Why work with us?
- 100% remote work policy
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited vacation
- Dedicated time to learning new skills
- Coaching and mentoring
Please apply here: https://cutt.ly/VeFby5D.
We are Remote-how. Since 2017 we’re helping to push remote work into the mainstream. We are a team of 19 enthusiasts that believe everyone should have freedom of choice as to where, when and how you work. We have organized Remote Future Summit and Global Work From Home Day - two leading virtual events in the remote work domain. Featured by such media outlets as Forbes, BBC or Business Insider we continuously evangelize market about remote work. If you don’t trust us - google us.
How to apply
https://cutt.ly/VeFby5D Use this link to apply :)