Remote-how — Company based in Bali
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
We’re looking for a SEO specialist for a full-time remote job to join the Remote-how team!
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Minimum 2 years of proven SEO experience (remote work experience will be a plus)
- Proficiency in English
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Why work with us?
- 100% remote work policy
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited vacation
- Dedicated time to learning new skills
- Coaching and mentoring
Please apply here: https://cutt.ly/VeFby5D.
We are Remote-how. Since 2017 we’re helping to push remote work into the mainstream. We are a team of 19 enthusiasts that believe everyone should have freedom of choice as to where, when and how you work. We have organized Remote Future Summit and Global Work From Home Day - two leading virtual events in the remote work domain. Featured by such media outlets as Forbes, BBC or Business Insider we continuously evangelize market about remote work. If you don’t trust us - google us.
How to apply
https://cutt.ly/VeFby5D Use this link to apply :)