Rho AI — Company based in Highlands Ranch, CO
Rho AI’s data-driven products & services are used in a wide range of industries, with a growing focus on sustainable systems (e.g. energy, water, climate, waste). We value pragmatic solutions and have cultivated a modern technology stack that combines software development (python microservices, react frontends), infrastructure automation (docker, kubernetes), and machine learning (scikit-learn, pytorch) into a developer-friendly CICD flow.
As a member of the software engineering team, you will:
- Develop products and services for advanced machine learning applications in interesting and important problem spaces.
- Join a group of talented and congenial team members where you will be respected in your software design decisions and take ownership of the systems that you build.
- Learn from and collaborate with senior engineers and co-founders.
- Work on all layers—designing database schemas, connecting AWS services, building python services that leverage machine learning libraries, crafting frontend features, etc.
Sound interesting? We are hiring for a variety of experience levels, so all are welcome to apply. We are interested in hearing from candidates who have publicly available open-source and/or technical writing examples and are looking to take their next step in their professional careers. Please reach out if:
- (Must) Good communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- (Must) Experience deploying systems with some mix of AWS/Docker/Ansible/etc.
- (Must) Proficient on all backend layers - databases, services and APIs.
- (Must) A collaborative attitude oriented around craftsmanship and team success.
- (Should) An interest in systems thinking & enjoy stitching components together.
- (Should) Have experience working within a microservices oriented architecture.
- (Nice) Built systems that process large amounts of data and/or traffic.
- (Nice) Strong computer science principles, and/or algorithmic skills.
- (Nice) Experience with machine learning applications.
You would like these perks:
- Work from anywhere in the US! Rho AI is a tight-knit, fully distributed team.
- Work with a highly engaged team, learn together, and make decisions that impact the whole company.
- Benefits, including health insurance and 401k.
You meet these criteria:
- You are seeking a full-time job.
- You reside in the United States.
- You are authorized / eligible to work for any company in the United States.
- You are in a continental US time zone, or willing to align your schedule.
To get an interview, you must supply:
- A cover letter that explains why you are 1) specifically interested in Rho AI as a company and 2) a good fit for this particular position.
- A resume that includes: 1) your relevant professional experience, and 2) links to code samples, technical blog posts, and other examples of your work.