[Senior] Haskell Software Developer Genius for Network Security Solutions
Secucloud — Company based in Hamburg, Deutschland
Who are we?
Secucloud is a fast growing, tech-company pushing innovative products for the new world. The Germany-based company is specialized on technology partnerships with ISPs, TELCOs and Managed Service Provider with a focus on high security, flexibility and adaptability. With the unprecedented scalability in their Elastic Cloud Security System ECS2 Secucloud opens the $35 billion security market for ISPs, TELCOS and IoT vendors as well as Managed Service Provider.
Providing technology to customers like Vodafone or Deutsche Telekom, Secucloud makes an effective entry to an increasingly globalized market of nearly half a billion users.
There are enormous transformation in the field of IT security: Consumerization of the enterprise (BYOD), the acceptance of cloud computing, the crucial importance of mobile devices and the growing number of IoT devices leading in a new generation of threats. The hazardous potential of these threats is much higher today than it has ever been before. Secucloud’s innovative cloud security platform ECS2 enables businesses to face these threats securely on all IP-based devices.
What do we offer?
- Family atmosphere, great teamwork
- Huge learning curves, new technologies
- Full-time permanent position with flexible working hours
- Room for individual initiative and engagement as part of dynamic and international collaborative teams
- Comfortable and enjoyable working environment in city centre
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- Competitive salary and tons of corporate benefits i.e. disability insurance for free, beverages, daily fresh smoothies, regularly company events, personal fitness coach, massages and many other Secucloud benefits