Customer Success Hero
SessionLab — Company based in Tallinn, Estonia
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
SessionLab is the leading platform for workshop facilitation and process design. More than 20.000 professionals use our SaaS product and we are proud to receive regular praise from our customers. And this is just the start. We are in a growing market with a growing number of customers, and this is where you come in.
We are looking for a motivated person to help our customers succeeding in using SessionLab.
You will be an important part of our five-person team making sure that customers feel they are treated well and they enjoy doing business with us. You will focus both on proactive ways of helping customers to identify and get the most value out of using SessionLab and also on reactive ways to help users with any questions they might have.
We are a bootstrapped software business, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, and working across Europe with a fully remote team, team members at Budapest, Stockholm, Bucharest and Saint Petersburg. Therefore, we a looking for somebody who is self-motivated, independent and ideally having previous remote working experience.
What are we looking for?
- You genuinely care about customers and you treat people kindly. You want to ensure that every SessionLab user has a positive experience.
- You value both your own time and customer’s time, and you want to optimise if you see a process working inefficiently.
- You are patient and enjoy solving problems. If you get stuck in doing something that you haven’t done so far, you will find the answer to your question.
- You are attentive to details.
- You thrive working independently.
- You are interested and willing to learn all the nitty-gritty details of how SessionLab works as a product.
- You are comfortable with rolling up your sleeve and getting things done.
- Advanced command of English. (Both written and spoken)
- Most of the incoming support tends to happen between 3am - 6pm EST (9am - 12am CET). There is some flexibility in your working hours (weekly 40 hours) within this range. However, it is a big advantage if you can partly or fully cover customer support between 10am - 3pm EST, since this is a gap in our current support capacity.
Advantages, if you have:
- Any prior experience with workshop facilitation, learning & development, instructional design.
- Already worked remotely.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally support.
- Previous tech experience within SaaS.
- Experience with customer support and product analytics platform (particularly: Mixpanel, Intercom, ActiveCampaign).
- Copywriting experience.
So what will I be doing?
- Deliver frontline support by handling incoming requests (email, chat).
- Improve customer support processes and resources (create support materials and help customers discover support resources before they ask for help).
- Doing online demo sessions and webinars for customers.
- Managing leads and existing customer records in our CRM system.
- Identify customers that need assistance.
- Manage renewals to ensure users continue as happy customers.
- Take part in testing new features and bug fixes before they are released to customers.
- As the company’s ear to clients, you’ll also listen for, and keep track of, product development ideas.
- Dive into our analytics systems and identify experiments on how to improve user activation and retention.
Why is this great for me?
- As the main support and success hero at SessionLab, our customers will be thrilled by the help you provide.
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product. While an essential part of this job is to take ownership and improve our customer support, if you want to dip your feet into product management, this is one of the best starting points.
- Your role and responsibility will be growing as our company grows.
- Hard-working and motivated co-workers.
- You will also have a chance to travel a couple of times per year to live company meetings.
- An open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback. Nobody is perfect and we constantly want to improve ourselves as much as our own business, and we want to give you the same opportunity.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is between monthly €2,000 to €4,000 on B2B contract or €1,600 to €3,200 gross salary as an employee. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills.
Ready to take the challenge? Fill in the application form at https://sessionlab.typeform.com/to/WdjawG