Senior React Developer
SessionLab — Company based in Tallinn, Estonia
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
SessionLab is the leading platform for workshop facilitation and process design. More than 15.000 professionals use our SaaS platform and we are proud to receive regular praise from our customers. And this is just the start. We are in a growing market and we have many ideas of what we still want to build. And this is where you come in.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Front End Developer who wants to join our remote team to work on crafting new features and scaling our platform. You will be involved in the whole product life cycle including idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, building production level code and technical support. We champion improving ourselves and learning from each other.
We are a bootstrapped software business, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, and working across Europe with a fully remote team, with team members at Budapest and Stockholm. Therefore, we a looking for somebody who is self-motivated, independent and ideally having previous remote working experience. You will also have a chance to travel several times per year to live company meetings.
You should be confident with the following technologies and skills:
- Build tools: webpack, yarn
- Responsive (S)CSS and HTML
- Writing clean code and following coding styles
- Good English and (remote) communication skills (docs, email, chat)
- Some backend technologies (e.g. Node.js + Express, Ruby on Rails)
Apart from the above minimum requirements, additional experience in the following areas will help you stand out:
- Ruby on Rails backend is a big advantage
- AngularJS (1.x)
- React Native
- Working with AWS ecosystem
- PostgreSQL database
- UI and UX design
We are offering the following benefits:
- Hard working and motivated co-workers
- Flexible work schedule. We count on you with a full-time workload, but it’s up to you how you structure your working time. We don’t mind if you take a break in the middle of the day to pick up your kids from daycare, or if you work in your speedos from a beach - as long as you get your work done.
- Open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback. Nobody is perfect and we constantly want to improve ourselves as much as our own business, and we want to give you the same opportunity.
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product - including design, product management and infrastructure.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €42,000 to €60,000 annually on B2B contract or €35,000 to €50,000 gross salary as an employee. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills.
Ready to take the challenge?
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: https://www.sessionlab.com/jobs