Social Seeder — Company based in Vilvoorde, Belgium
via Remotely Awesome Jobs
Before you apply, please note that we are only considering applicants that meet the following timezone requirement:
Between CET-02:00 and CET+02:00
We are currently looking for a front-end engineer who participates in analysis, planning, and development of new features, who supports and improves existing features and who writes efficient code according to our development standards.
WHO WE ARE
Social Seeder is an employer branding solution that helps organizations find meaningful ways to connect with their employees. Through employee advocacy, our clients build communities inside their companies and in return dramatically boost their impact on social media. Our product is an online SaaS platform that is used by over 200+ organizations worldwide. Due to significant growth, we are looking to evolve and bring new people to the team who get a thrill about being part of something unique and impactful!
Through your proven track record you have obtained substantial skills - both soft and technical - such as:
- Working for a startup is not business as usual, but you have the right motivation and attitude to work in this fast moving and flexible environment.
- A good entrepreneurial spirit is needed to consider the business impact in daily decision making.
- Although you can work independently and efficiently, you like to work in a team environment. You make sure that everybody in your team feels safe to give their opinion and you value every team member's input. Once a group decision is made, you act as a team member by following the architecture, the processes and coding standards as agreed upon.
- You do what you promise and you take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible with respect to timing and budget. You understand the why of decisions and you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You are detailed, and take pride of the code you’ve written.
- You are an expert in Angular, AngularJS or ReactJS;
- You know how to handle state, routing & side-effects;
- You have experience with build tools such as Webpack;
- You are keen on quality assurance and automatic testing;
- Version control (e.g. Git) is something you couldn't miss anymore;
- You have experience with Typescript and/or Flow;
- Your English must be very good, both oral and written;
Considered as plus:
- Other front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue.js, Ember) don’t make you run away, on the contrary;
- You like working on performance & accessibility;
- You have something valuable to add when discussing UI and/or UX matters;
- You’re not shy to brag about your mobile (Cordova, Phonegap, React Native);
Most things you would read at similar job offers like an attractive paycheck, insurances and more.
This a full-time (open) position. Besides that you’ll have the chance to write your own story within the company and freedom to give direction to your career path.
Additional benefits can be discussed on a case-to-case basis depending on your personal needs.
You live and work in the range of time zone CET-02:00 and CET+02:00
Start date: Asap
Job Type: Full-time
- Front-End Development: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Social Seeder is an innovative online solution to activate your true ambassadors via social media. It facilitates VIP’s, co-workers, clients, fans, partners and other advocates to seed the messages you want to bring across via social media and allows to measure the impact in full detail through a personalised dashboard.
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com