Motion Graphics Editor and Designer- Freelance
Software Engineering of America — Company based in Anywhere
This position is open to freelancers across the U.S
Software Engineering of America is looking for 1-2 freelance animators/video editors to create informational videos for commercial use. Our audience consists of technology professionals and Fortune 500 companies. The videos are focused on SEA's software solutions with visuals that are engaging as well as educational to the information given.
• Design and create videos using animated characters, visuals, infographics and short videos
• Create compelling 3-minute videos on different subjects
• Produce content within the timeline agreed upon
• Learn about SEA products and the company to better create designs for the videos, based on given scripts and short phone conversations
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 1-year experience working with various companies on multiple projects
• Experience with all Adobe Cloud Products
• Portfolio with an array of diverse animated videos in a variety of industries
• Strong video editing skills
• Strong design skills
• Strong communication skills
Please send the following information to apply for the position:
• Demo Reel/Portfolio
• Answers to the following questions
1. What program do you use to create videos?
2. What is your hourly rate/flat rate for a 3-minute animated video?