Senior Back End, Front End or Full Stack Software Developer
Wifinity — Company based in London, United Kingdom
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Wifinity is growing, with many new projects and very interesting challenges on the horizon. To take them head on, we are growing our software development team, which is fully distributed. We are searching for senior software engineers capable of learning new technologies on demand and hit the ground running.
There will be a lot of opportunities to move around different technologies and projects.
- 6 years or more of experience developing in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Development in 3 or more programming languages.
- Curiosity about networking.
- Version control experience.
- Residency in a timezone that's up to 3 hours ahead or behind UTC.
- Fluid written and spoken English.
- Back end: Experience with at least one JVM programming language (Java, Kotlin, Clojure).
- Back end: Familiar with SQL databases, either PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Front end: Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Front end: Experience developing Single Page Applications.
Nice to haves:
- Mentorship experience.
- Mobile development.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Back end: Kotlin experience.
- Back end: Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Front end: React, Angular or Vue experience.
- Fully remote position, work wherever you are.
- Flexible hours, work whenever you want.
- Various projects to move around to keep things fresh.
- Work with ex-Googlers and ex-YCers.
- Gym membership cover (up to £50/month).
- Private health care (depending on location and up to £50/month).
- Inclusive and diverse culture.
To apply: https://wifinity.workable.com/